Honored Contributor

got my fiesta b-day gifts this week

My birthday is in early June and I take $100 to buy a  for me, from me, b-day gift-- every year--usually is the new fiestaware color items---so this year I bought 2 of the new butterscotch color, coming in the next few weeks, as well as the new bowl plates, LOVE them and just got the new chip and dip set too. It is really nice as there are 2 separate pieces instead of the one piece with the dip bowl attached. And not nearly as heavy as the original. Got that from Macys for under $25 on extra % sale with free shipping!!  I think I even have a few dollars left over as all the above were free shipping too!! Makes me so happy!!!!Man Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

Re: got my fiesta b-day gifts this week

[ Edited ]

@wagirl     Enjoy.  It’s so fun to buy a few me birthday gifts!  Happy belated and enjoy.  I don’t have any fiesta ware, I don’t think I need another addiction, but the are pretty!  Do you mix lots of colors?  My weakness are mainly dishes and tableware.  I have a couple dip sets!

Esteemed Contributor

Those bowl plates are still calling my name, but I am coming to think that butterscotch is more orange than yellow.  Sure would be nice to go out shopping again to see.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl  Happy belated birthday!  I think that's a great thing to buy yourself a gift, why not?  We are all deserving of something special.   I do the same for me, except I do it more than once a year!  LOL........Enjoy your new FiestaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61---oh thanks for the b-day wishes---yes I have all  colors of the current ones a few of the retired colors too.  use them everyday, many times a day. Had boring white dishes for years----as well as serving pieces so it got old fast--now everytime I open my cabinets I am greeted with lots of color--would love to have open cabinets to show them off.