Contributor

Another vote for the Moka pot (we have a 3 cup and 9 cup). I make a little extra to keep some in the fridge for iced coffee drinks. We also like the Lavazza espresso. I can't always find it in the store so I've been ordering it from Walmart or Amazaon. Good luck.

Valued Contributor

I have a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf machine that I purchased on HSN years ago.  At that time, they offerered the capsules as did Bed Bath and Beyond. About a year after making my purchase, both HSN and BBB stopped carrying the machines and the capsules.  I have been puchasing them directly from CBTL and am very pleased.  This machine makes a good simple espresso without a lot of trouble. You can buy other types of capsules also.  How it compares to a fancy espresso machine, I do not know,  but I am happy with this unit.  Their website offers discounted pricing often if you are signed up for emails.  I thoroughly enjoy this brand.  

Valued Contributor

I love getting up in the morning and getting my Nespresso cappuccino. I warm up organic chocolate milk with the aeroccino. I also get a nice foam.

I used to go out to a cafe' back in Italy with my friends.It is something you do daily .Everytime we went shopping to stores or open markets we sat down at the cafe' to chat. I had to cancel my flight this year.

Anyway, those cappuccino or mocaccino ( a tiny cappuccino) were mostly lukewarm if they didn't heat up the milk everytime.

Mine are perfect all the time.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I'm going to agree with everyone else. If you want ease of use and excellent quality just go with the capsule pods. I have two Nepresso models but always seem to grab the Pixie. (Though I think it's close to double in price since I bought it years, and years, and years ago.) Pods are so easy to find, even at a Target where I often buy the Peet's but I'm fortunate, at least last time I was there seven months ago, to have a Nespresso kiosk a my local mall. 

@Etoile308, I am a Pixie lover too. It is starting to run a little loud so I don't know how long it will last but it is still making great coffee after all these years.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Etoile308 wrote:

I'm going to agree with everyone else. If you want ease of use and excellent quality just go with the capsule pods. I have two Nepresso models but always seem to grab the Pixie. (Though I think it's close to double in price since I bought it years, and years, and years ago.) Pods are so easy to find, even at a Target where I often buy the Peet's but I'm fortunate, at least last time I was there seven months ago, to have a Nespresso kiosk a my local mall. 

@Etoile308, I am a Pixie lover too. It is starting to run a little loud so I don't know how long it will last but it is still making great coffee after all these years.

If you get a Pixie, look for one made in Switzerland!  Not too long ago at least they were still around! 

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 @Etoile308   Williams Sonoma has then says made in Switzerland for $179!  Grab one if you can.  At least we've had one that is really OLD and still going strong.