Occasional Contributor

Crock pot site has a great sale going on with free shipping. The lunch crocks are $11.99 and extra inserts are $5. They make great secret santa gifts.

Honored Contributor

I just sold mine on ebay for $10, used twice.

I thought it would be good for mulling spices and cider since I'm single. I used it one season and then didn't feel like using it again so I sold it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Occasional Contributor

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I'm hoping that I like mine. I work 14 our night shifts. We have a kitchen to prepare meals but no cafeteria or vending machines. We have a microwave and fridge. I'm vegan so I cook everything from scratch. Microwave tends to dry some things out so I'm hoping this will help with that. We cannot leave for breaks as I get a paid lunch break. I wanted to get the word out as I had ordered one last night from the Q. It wasn't until I went online to get more inserts, that I noticed the sale. I ordered an inverter so I can use when traveling.

Honored Contributor
I think its perfect for your situation. You are absolutely right about microwaves. I too cook all my own food/snacks from scratch and my lovely beef stroganof was masacred in the microwave last week.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
Free shopping only applies to orders over $49. Regular shipping cost was $8.50 for one unit.
Honored Contributor

I think this would be great for a working person. I have a 1qt crock pot that I use for stuff like dips for parties or to take a hot dip to a get together.

Occasional Contributor

wow, I ordered 4 inserts last night. The total was $20. I got free shipping. I went back today to order more items for gifts.

Super Contributor

Could you please post the url? I went to crock-pot.com and they are $19.99 there.

Respected Contributor
On 12/8/2014 Linders Back said:

Could you please post the url? I went to crock-pot.com and they are $19.99 there.

You have to put it in your cart to see the 52% off price. The inserts are showing at $5, though. www.crockpot.com

Respected Contributor

We saw a stack of them while out shopping, maybe Walmart and husband wondered where he'd plug it in at work.