New Contributor

I bought a breadman breadmaker a couple weeks ago, Went to use it today and there were no insides, No paddle to Mix rhe dough, called customer service and after a few minutes they hung up on me, call back and have been on the line for 2 1/2 hours, made a sandwich and ate it, made an angel food cake, banana bread, cleaned up the kitchen and put everything away and still waiting on the phone for them to answer it as of now. so decided to use the live chat, typed my message and explain my situation and nobody ever answered the live chat this is absolutely ridiculous. I know they probably have laid people off in the service center But at the same time they are on four channels on TV and selling tons of stuff, but unable to take care of their customers.  I am still listening to their music and waiting for an answer going on three hours

Regular Contributor

Hang up, no one will answer. What is wrong with you.

New Contributor

Update, as soon as I finished posting Customer service answered the phone, they contacted the manufacture and are going to send me all the missing parts in 7 to 10 days, I guess my perseverance hanging on the phone paid off.

Trusted Contributor

@Lakeview - This is totally unacceptable for QVC or any business.

I would be surprised if anyone answered your call.  No way would I wait that long on the phone.  Maybe it would be better to do a post in the customer care forum and ask a moderator to email you. It is always best to open and inspect the pkg right away for any problems or missing parts.  Hope you get satisfaction - good luck.

New Contributor

I just put my phone down, listened to their music and did my baking and clean up.  Did teach me a lesson though to open any item and check right away, luckily with their expanded 90 day returns if I don't get the items from the manufacture I still will have time to return the bread maker

Esteemed Contributor

@May5 wrote:

Hang up, no one will answer. What is wrong with you.

What a rude post! 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@Lakeview  Lately there are long waits for phone assistance with call center people working from their homes.  You were smart to wait.  If anyone needs UPS or FedEx help, plan on a wait, too. 

I also wanted to add that finding a bread maker of one's choice is no little feat lately.  They seem to be in short supply.  I ordered a different brand yesterday that can't be delivered until early July.

Respected Contributor

I just saw the Cuisanart available at Williams Sonoma for $109.  Of course, then fiinding flour and yeast can be a big problem.

Valued Contributor

@Lakeview wrote:

I bought a breadman breadmaker a couple weeks ago, Went to use it today and there were no insides, No paddle to Mix rhe dough, called customer service and after a few minutes they hung up on me, call back and have been on the line for 2 1/2 hours, made a sandwich and ate it, made an angel food cake, banana bread, cleaned up the kitchen and put everything away and still waiting on the phone for them to answer it as of now. so decided to use the live chat, typed my message and explain my situation and nobody ever answered the live chat this is absolutely ridiculous. I know they probably have laid people off in the service center But at the same time they are on four channels on TV and selling tons of stuff, but unable to take care of their customers.  I am still listening to their music and waiting for an answer going on three hours

The paddle is in the measuring cup along with the measuring spoon.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I just saw the Cuisanart available at Williams Sonoma for $109.  Of course, then fiinding flour and yeast can be a big problem.

This is the one I ordered that won't arrive until July.