Honored Contributor

Wolfgang presentations on HSN Temptations dishes

During the WP presentations tonight I see the food is being presented in Temptations dishes -- wondering if they are the next crossover product going to HSN.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wolfgang presentations on HSN Temptations dishes

[ Edited ]

He has used Temp-tations for years. Way before HSN and QVC became sister companies.  There have been posts about this over the years before.

In fact, you posted about it in 2017

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Temptations-used-in-Wolfgang-oven-demo/m-p/4131195

Esteemed Contributor

the white plates are from Ikea   when he flips the quiche  you can see it.  I noticed last night and this morning.

Esteemed Contributor

couldn't watch long enough to notice what dishes were being used.....way too much double dipping....

Honored Contributor

I have more Temp-tations than I like to admit, but I would love to see it offered on HSN, if the items offered were those you can't get on QVC. Not everyone watches both networks and this would introduce Temp-tations to the die hard HSN fans. I think it would be a win win for HSN. I noticed that the Hauswarming (pretty ceramic bakeware similar to Temp-tations) brand is now on clearance on HSN. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I noticed it too.  Saw the floral lace winter pattern used (had the blue beading) and the dark blue floral lace was used in his toaster oven/air fryer/whatever.

Honored Contributor

well thank you for pointing out something from 2017 @MezzieStarr  -- I'm lucky I can remember what I did this afternoon!!!

I guess I'm just not as "sharp" to remember these things!

Woman Surprised