Frequent Contributor

I just bought a Wolf range and am very excited to use it. The dealer told us about a Wolf product demonstration at a Wolf showroom which included dinner so my husband and I signed up.

When we got there, they had a chef preparing all the food in their amazing kitchen setup with all their wall ovens and stoves. Wish I could afford everything! They have a convection steam wall oven that you set the temp of how you want your meat and what time you want it. Also saw the toaster oven, toaster and blender that could probably rival Vitamix in power. All beautiful. They also unveiled a new dishwasher.

Dinner was unbelievable. They served lamb sliders, shrimp crostini, 3 different pizzas and pigs in blankets for appetizers. Dinner was boneless prime rib, salmon, rack of lamb, ribs cooked in steam oven in hour and 25 min. roasted veggies and steamed broccoli with teriyaki and ginger, coconut rice. Chocolate fondue and cookies for dessert. Red and White wine. You didn’t have to have made a purchase to go. Really worth it if you can find out if they do this near you. Oh, and free!

Respected Contributor

I don't have room for a counter top oven with the many other small electrics I own but I am cheering on the kitchen indulgences, it warms my heart that quality tools are at the ready, if needed . . . or not.  The Wolf oven is a handsome thing.  Enjoy yours!

Valued Contributor

You guys are way out of my league.  I love my GE Profile, everything in my kitchen.  Husband retired from GE after 22 AF career.  I get huge discounts. Widow now. I will just be happy with my Profile and my Oster Kitchentop Oven.

Trusted Contributor

I just got the Breville Smart Oven Air and I'm satisfied with this. I too saved years of Gift Cards from my Sons over years for this Oven in the end it was free to me. I'm very happy and though I thought mine was high this brand is definately out of my price range.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have the Wolf oven in question, but I bought myself a BIG stainless steel bake/broil/convection/toaster countertop oven on an incredible sale some years ago.

I swear the price was marked wrong, should have been at least $100. more, even with the sale price.

It's all digital push-pads and digital display. I didn't want selection knobs with detents.

Mine came with a few pieces of bakeware, and i have others that fit nicely too.

I just baked an Aldi's strudel in there yesterday.

Respected Contributor

I'm retired also and this Wolf was a huge splurge as well. However, after just completed a 4 month kitchen - dining room remodel, I had to.  Breville is also great, had one for years. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wolf Countertop Oven

[ Edited ]

It looks like a very nice toaster oven.

Where is it made?

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
C

@EatWell wrote:

It looks like a very nice toaster oven.

Where is it made?

China I believe 

Valued Contributor

I make everything that can fit in the oven. Casseroles, pies, cookies, rolls, biscuits, bread etc.

For the folks that are calling this a toaster oven, it is not a “Toaster Oven” it is a counter top oven.

Valued Contributor

@Mustang Shar did you try their chocolate chip cookie recipe?  It is fabulous!