Respected Contributor

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:
I’m hosting Friends-giving this Saturday. I ordered the Martha Stewart turkey dinner on 10/22 thinking it would be delivered in time. It went into backorder status twice. When I called customer service about it last week, the agent didn’t seem confident it would ship and suggested the Corky’s turkey instead. Fine by me, I used to live in Memphis and would have preferred Corky’s anyway. My experience ordering Corky’s on QVC has been the shipping was always prompt. The EDD when I placed the order last week was 11/9, cutting it close for Saturday but I could work with it.

Now it’s close of business on 11/8, there’s no tracking available for an item I should receive tomorrow, and no one at QVC seems to be able to help. My supermarket won’t have fresh turkeys in until next week. If I buy a frozen bird (about 12 pounds), will it be thawed to cook on Saturday? Any suggestions of what else I can do about a turkey?

It should not have been this difficult to purchase a turkey breast that costs $100.

Have you considered ordering from the Honey Baked Ham store? I think there are stores nationwide. They've got ham, turkey breasts, sides that are all fully cooked.