Honored Contributor

Why so few Lock & Lock bowls?

My favorite go to pieces are the sets of three nesting bowls from years ago.  I have two sets, but could use more. Great for leftovers of varying amounts.  Only two items are shown doing a search.  I tend to have some difficulty opening some of the square and rectangular boxes.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why so few Lock & Lock bowls?

@depglass  - I was jsut wondering the same thing myself yesterday when I was going through my lock and lock and would like to replace some of my smaller bowls that I've had forever.

Esteemed Contributor

try looking on Amazon and ebay......

Trusted Contributor

@depglass   According to Chris there will be new bowls tomorrow. 

She doesn't say if they are nesting.  You can see a glimpse of them on her IG account. They do have a design on them.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wondering if tops to the little 1 or2 cup bowls are available anywhere.Mine must have gotten lost..............

Respected Contributor

I was asking the same question. A couple of days ago, while cleaning, I noticed that I did not have that many Lock & Lock bowls. I don't know if I gave them away or they were borrowed (by family) and never returned. When I checked online there were some sets but nothing that I wanted...so I am glad to hear there will be new bowl sets offered. I have many of the tritan pieces but they are small.

Super Contributor

@depglass  I like the bowls too!  Be sure to keep an eye out around Christmas time when they offer the bowls with the Christmas bags.  The price is usually reasonable (especially if you grab them on a free shipping day) and they are always great, colorful bowls and you can use the bags for other things.  

Esteemed Contributor

For whatever reason, the L&L bowls are offered more in the fall and winter than during the spring and summer. Around the beginning of the year, it seemed like all they were offering were bowls and the tiny containers. Hopefully, with Chris coming back for her TSV tonight, we'll get a bunch of new L&L goodies rolling in for the next couple of months...

Honored Contributor

I saw about half of the presentations and still only showig two bowl items.  Guess I will wait for Christmas offerings.  Again, some of  therectangulars and squares are downright impossible to get open.  I have to use a knife blade to snap them open.  Yes I can see how these are sturdier.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking that it might be a TSV or One Day only later in the year or month. They did the bowls and bag sets for Christmas in July the past two years during July. Maybe we'll see them in the finale.