Trusted Contributor

Why no previews for ITKWD and ITKWM?

We used to be able to type ITKWD in Search and the day's upcoming items (Wed or Sun) would show, and you could pre-order or judt see if anything new was coming.

Please bring it back!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why no previews for ITKWD and ITKWM?

[ Edited ]

@KLevineFan - I agree that this feature was somewhat helpful for ITKWD; however, they never did a very good job of keeping the list up to date. Items from weeks before would always be included, and if there were any One Time Only values or other special deals, they were never included, even when the show was on air. So with the recent revamp of the ITKWD page only displaying what amounts to a selection of items that have appeared on the show at some time, it has definitely become less useful, but it was never all that great.

On the other hand, the ITKWM "Shop the Show" link is always very helpful and almost always displays everything that will be in Mary's shows as of the night before they air, or at least a few hours before a show begins. It's a great resource!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Why no previews for ITKWD and ITKWM?

I miss ITKWM on Saturday afternoon because that is a very busy time for me.  The show usually lives on her Facebook page but last weeks episode did not. I watch/listen at a later time when convenient for me.   That has happened in the past from time to time.