Trusted Contributor

Big cooking day on the Q. The Sizzle is on Evine. Football, Caron cakes at the yarn shop. Is it a plan or what?

Esteemed Contributor

Other than Cooking on Q where people complain about content rerun, no idea what the rest of that post refers to.

Busy weekend for me. Nice weather up here means doing outside chores getting ready for winter.

Enjoy your programming!

Honored Contributor

Tee hee @Lacey1 it is my intention to watch QVC tomorrow but knowing me and my tolerance level for repeats or things that do not belong in a cooking show I give it a 50/50 shot . . . I always enjoy the air fryer presentations so for me that is a plus . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

mtc. I'll be in and out during. Wanting to see the air fryer demos, too. Going to get some yarn today! Nothing like cool-cold weather to make you want to hibernate!

Esteemed Contributor

I will be watching...I love the all day cooking shows...and  I, too, want to see the air fryer demos....

Only thing I won't like will be the constant repeat of colors...especially the Temptations...as they have so many colors and patterns..I may have to mute during those demos..lol

Honored Contributor

I mute Vitamix, Temptations, anything to do with coffee, I like the chocolate demo's though hahahahhahahah     small electrics are my fav and kitchen aid stuff. Wish they would push Cuisinart their better anyway.

I just want new items, tired of the retreads. LOL Bet poor David is too.

Honored Contributor

K303113

They are gonna show a Cuisinart hand mixer and on easy pay.

don't need it got 2 big stand mixers and a KA hand mixer, but..........

LOL   price is right, free shp. red color and 6 buck easy pays.

Respected Contributor

What are "Caron cakes at the yarn shop"?

@Lacey1 wrote:

Big cooking day on the Q. The Sizzle is on Evine. Football, Caron cakes at the yarn shop. Is it a plan or what?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York