Honored Contributor

I love her wacky ways.She is interesting.I think her products so far are not unusual but she is just getting started.

Honored Contributor

It's ok,if you don't watch The Food Network,  If you don't buy cookbook, if you didn't watch The Chew then you would not know who she is.  She's a big personality on the Food Network with several shows now.

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ @She was amazing!

Esteemed Contributor
I've enjoyed Carla ever since I first saw her on top chef. As I recall a lot of her recipes were simple but very good.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I didnt know Carla had been a runway model in her younger years, wow the photos of her are beautiful. Would have never thought she had that in her ha! For some odd reason I didnt start watching the Food Network until 3 or 4 yrs ago, I really like that kooky crazy Carla, she's alot of fun!

Honored Contributor

LOVE carla hall!

she got her "big break" in 2008 on TOP CHEF NY (season five, runner up and fan favorite) and was brought back for TOP CHEF ALL STARS (season eight.) i never miss this show.....currently running on BRAVO.

of course, she was on THE CHEW as others have said.

she definitely has a BIG personality. i won her cookbook years ago.

carla has been quite active all over a lot of the food shows on various networks over the years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein