Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Reever wrote:
I don't mind hosts taking time off but I do feel it should be capped at 3 weeks plus 5 days sick time.

@Reever   I get more vacation and sick leave that that, and I'm not on TV. 

@Caaareful Shopper  Right?  I get 6 weeks.  It is not uncommon.

Trusted Contributor

r@susankate wrote:
Missed the first few seconds of the show. Did they ssy where david is? He wasnt there wed. Either

@susankate 

In Chicago.

Esteemed Contributor

@EatWell - Just FYI, this thread was started on 2/10, so you're replying to an old post...

Respected Contributor
This man is now in Chicago ? Unreal. Are the powers that be aware that he is OFF more than ON ?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wheres david?

[ Edited ]

@Reever - He is in Chicago ON BUSINESS and will still be participating in his self-titled show on Sunday. And even if he weren't, that's his business to be discussed with his business. Yeeeeesh.

ETA: Sorry to be so blunt, but your posts make no sense—you complain multiple times, at length, that David gets too much vacation time, but then talk about how you feel like the older hosts are your friends and you love seeing them, and later you're worried that David might leave for HSN, then you suddenly return to complaining that David isn't a hard worker and gets too much vacation? Seriously, it's very strange.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
This man is now in Chicago ? Unreal. Are the powers that be aware that he is OFF more than ON ?

@Reever .  Housewares and kitchen show in Chicago, looking for new products. Sent there by his employer QVC. Maybe you should take it up with them.

Trusted Contributor

Being the recipient of a generous vacation package myself, I do not begrudge David's time off from work. He works hard, is a multi year successful employee that has high sales, and very much deserves it!

Snarkiness is so not needed here. SMH

dee

Respected Contributor

I mistakenly thought he was on vacation in Chcago as others have mentioned apparently he was sent to some kind of Home Trade Show. Still think they couuld have sent that Charles Missilli.

Esteemed Contributor

MarkCharles Misilli, Eric Theiss, and several other QVC vendors are also at the show on behalf of the brands they represent. David is the only host attending.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like a collasal waste of money LoriQVC. Paying airfare, hotel rooms and meal fare for these people. What exactly are they trying to accomplish? That money could be used to offer free shipping !