Honored Contributor

I missed the first part of the show then when I came home saw Jill was on. Is David on vacation again ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's David this week?

He's on the evening edition from 8-12 pm EST. It's refreshing no ""crazy eating close ups"" or ""happy dance"" -- Jill is enjoyable!
Honored Contributor

Thanks !

Respected Contributor

I often flip to see who is hosting, and today I was thrilled to see that it's Jill. What a treat for me to be able to watch a kitchen show hosted by someone who knows she's an adult.

Thanks for the special treat today, QVC. I really enjoyed the show. Jill with Laura Weathers is always a treat, and Jill with the other vendors is equally "enjoyable".

Let's do it again soon, PLEASE!!!

Honored Contributor

Love David.

Didn't plan to watch today, but Jill would also have been fine. Different, but for me, not better although I do think, overall, Jill has come into her own as a host in the last year or two. I used to not enjoy her much at all. Hope she sticks around for a long time!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Q for not having David on! Send him on another vacation!-----extended
Trusted Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Perkup said:

I often flip to see who is hosting, and today I was thrilled to see that it's Jill. What a treat for me to be able to watch a kitchen show hosted by someone who knows she's an adult.

Thanks for the special treat today, QVC. I really enjoyed the show. Jill with Laura Weathers is always a treat, and Jill with the other vendors is equally "enjoyable".

Let's do it again soon, PLEASE!!!

I agree totally! Thank you, QVC. Calm, informative hosting by someone who knows how to cook and what a cook needs. Jill is a pleasure to watch.

And no host eating their way through the show! What a pleasure.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Adore David ~ enjoy him on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday nights!!! Jill did a great job, she's always prepared and professional!!!
Honored Contributor

No worries, 4 hours of happy dancings, color tapping at 8pm. He will be closing the cooking fest today

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 scottdvc said: Thank you Q for not having David on! Send him on another vacation!-----extended
I like David but the man gets a ridiculous amount of vacation time. I think he must get at least 5 weeks. These hosts only work around 20 hours per week as it is. Seems like a very cushy job while the poor customer service representatives probably work 40'hrs and only get 2 weeks.