Honored Contributor

Re: Where do you store your Lock & Lock?

I have mostly L n L and have some Sistema for microwaving.  I store some pieces in kitchen cabinet and I have one "box" of some L n L in an extra bedroom.  Also have a bin in the garage that holds the larger L n L and some older pieces that are used infrequently, but I still need them.   Yes, storage is a problem when you buy too many! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

in a portion of my pantry.

i have a floor to ceiling large pantry that holds my canned goods and spices and cereals and rice to the left (two doors), junk foods/crackers/cookies/nuts in the middle (one door), and then all the way to the right is my lock and lock and other miscellaneous glass containers (one door).

seasonal lock and lock and extra large lock and lock containers are stored in the garage until needed.

all other lock and lock are in one of the refrigerators or freezers OR in the dishwasher. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@EatWell.....sorry but that many lock n locks would drive me nuts.  I am a bit of a neat nik....and if I did not have a good use for all of those contianers, they would not be living at my house.  My motto is less is more.  

Can you use any in your garage for storing nuts/bolts?  I do have a couple in my bathroom that hold the original bag of q-tips and cotton balls.  Also can store extra bars of soap, toothpaste, etc....