Honored Contributor

Pork pot pie by request.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in june?

[ Edited ]

Having take-out Chinese dinners. I am choosing Sesame Chicken & DH will get Shrimp & veggies. They come with egg rolls & fried rice. We always share our selections with each other. Needless to say, there will be leftovers!

DH is participating in a fishing club contest tomorrow. I am meeting up with some friends for lunch & maybe some shopping.  We have a really nice garden center with all kinds of indoor & outdoor merchandise.  They even carry boutique- like jewelry, clothing, etc.  Great place to browse!

Enjoy the evening. Our weather is just beautiful!

Respected Contributor
@Pooky1, Thank you for sharing the turkey meatloaf recipe! I used a mix of light/dark ground turkey & left out the sage & rosemary. There is enough seasoning in the stuffing mix.

It turned out delicious; I tried to save some for sandwiches but our son just dropped over & finished it all! Definitely will make it again!
Respected Contributor

Good evening everyone. It has been hot and humid and I went outside around noon time to try my new robot pool cleaner. They said it cleans the pool walls but I found that hard to believe how it would be able to climb the pool walls and to my surprise it y last climbs pool walls so easy and scrubs walls and pool floor so easy its so much better than my old robot did. Old one wasn't for clearing pool walls. I had granola bar for breakfast, last of the chicken salad and jarginara picked veggies. And I made Apple rhubarb crisp and I made whipped cream to go with it. And leftover pasta for dinner. Mommavic glad you liked the meatloaf.Have a great night everyone.

Valued Contributor

I grilled some burgers made fries and fresh strawberries.  
@MOMMAVik  I hope you have a good day tomorrow.  After work tomorrow I'm getting the ingredients for @Pooky1 turkey meatloaf to make Sunday.

@JeanLouiseFinch  that's good that they have had your sister walking.  🙏

Have a good evening everyone!

Valued Contributor

@Fifi1  Congratulations again on your retirement!   How was your first day?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whats cooking in june?

[ Edited ]

We had steak fajita bowls tonight. I splurged on first of the season Ranier cherries for dessert, and oh my word, so good. Worth every penny.

DH called our oldest son and asked him to pick up more (lots more) when he comes over tomorrow. Those boys will gorge on Ranier cherries for the next 6 weeks or so.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone! Day one retirement Fab! Nice salon mani, shopping - heading to the HOT Nevada area needed walking shorts and linen! 

Our house resembles a funeral parlor with all the beautiful floral arrangements received!

so nice and smells wonderful! 

salmon salads and bread tonight! 
getting ready to vaca in Vegas for a few days with son and good friends! 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I am so sorry to read about your sister. Blessings to her and you and family.It is so nice to hear of family pulling together.Hang in there and take care.

Honored Contributor

Hamburgers and fries for us tonight.