Honored Contributor

Here in SE coastal GA, it's a lowcounty boil with shrimp, kielbasa, and corn on the cob....YUM!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor
Here North of Atlanta it’s pizza night. I hurt my back so taking the night off from cooking.
Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy 

Hope your back gets better soon!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Hot and sour soup from our favorite Chinese place to celebrate 🎊 Chinese New Year.  DW

Esteemed Contributor

Pork chops, sliced potatoes and onions done in foil packets, and roasted broccoli for a veg.

Respected Contributor

Pot roast with potatoes, carrots & onions.

Esteemed Contributor

Midwesterners escaping snow and ice in 30A Florida. Drove to Apalachicola today. Husband loved his fried grouper. There was a BBQ contest and he brought ribs back to the rental -- comparing these to KC varity. I'm getting over stomach flu so was a lightweight regarding food intake. 

IG - loved my time spent in Jekyll Island and St.Simon's Island. Your comment about SE Georgia reminded me of those lovely beach towns.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Cooked in the crock pot,   roast, potatoes and carrots.

Respected Contributor

sausage & meatballs rigitoni (spell?) with salad, been making home made salad dressing oil, vinegar italian seasionings just mix the salad up in the bowl no more pouring into seperate bowls if you mix up the dressing a few times the salad is good not over dressing. much cheaper making the dressing than bottle stuff. 1/3 vinegar & 2/3 i use some olive oil the rest veg oil I am done with romaine with all the recalls just spring salad mix & ice berg now. Need crunch. 

Respected Contributor

saturday dinner---chili

sunday dinner---beef stroganoff and veggie.