Respected Contributor

What's Cooking in September- already? 2017

[ Edited ]

WEll darn it I once again typed a title and then sent it somewhere but this time I found it - no message but I found it. Hence, now a message.

Am fixing pork steaks, of course a big onion and some bell peppers sliced - all together in the slow cooker. Will have either corn or potatoes as a go with - up to my energy level whatever that may be in a couple hours. LOL.

September flew by - that a good day one and all

Respected Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in September- already? 2017

good afternoon everyone.its allready october and its feeling like fall down this way. last night for the first time i actually put on sweats pants and this morning a sweat shirt. for lunch i made a friatatta with potatos squash onions and parm cheese. hope everyone had a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in October 2017

[ Edited ]

OK people - where are you. Thanks for you Pooky1 - always good to see you here. I have nothing exciting to write about. Got up and my day started at 5:30 this monring. Got back home to sit for a few minutes at quarter to one. Then took some diapers, etc to where Leah was as she is staying there another day or two. Miss that little sweetheart. Picked Ricky up and brought him home so he and I will be moving everywhere for the next two days. Sigh. So dinner tonight was from CArl's Jr. - not for me however I have not eaten and need to correct that but I cannot abide fast foods. May warm up some of the pork steak from last night. Would rather just hit the sack. LOL>

Need you people to stop by and tell us what us being served at meals - we are always a hungry bunch.

For some reason I seem to be messing up this thread - could sworn I wrote October - looked and it said SEptember? Geesh

So sad about the events in Vegas - I just cannot imagine the world turning to such horrific episodes. So very sad.

Hope your day was a good one

Respected Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in October 2017

[ Edited ]

OK so I edited the title to say October and it shows in the listing September. I give up will see if it changes during the day????