Honored Contributor

Re: What’s Cooking in January 2022?

My husband wanted fried potatoes for supper, and I fixed fish and corn to go with it.   I ate the lone steak from the freezer with fried cabbage and onions.   

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon everyone. Very cold and windy today. We got snow yesterday. We got 4 inches but other parts of Rhode Island got a foot of snow. We finally found a guy very reliable to do our snow. Ria was getting nervous that he wasn't going to show up but he did. Ria made a big pan of broccoli and cheddar soup and a couple nights we had tacos. Today we ate with my mil.she made cabbage and beans sausage and potatoes with fresh Italian buns. Great for dunking in the cabbage and beans. Everything was very good. Hope you all eat well and stay warm and speaking of a colonoscopy my doctor is sending me for my first one. Just waiting for the appointment.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good but very chilly Monday morning here. Wind chills below zero & temps single digit. That calls for lasagna, garlic bread, tossed green salad. I have a turkey breast in the slow cooker & will use that for sandwiches or a casserole type dish tomorrow.

Everyone stay warm & safe!
Respected Contributor

Good afternoon everyone. Cold in the 20s and windy and tomorrow is

•  Only expected to be 15 with a wind chill.today Ria made Asian beef and noodles. It was delicious. She made enough for a couple days leftovers and tomorrow she making making mashed potatoes for 2 meals with fried chicken cutlets. But we will cook the chicken on the day Were eating .Yestauday she took all the Christmas decorations down and I took them down cellar. Hope you all eat well and you all keep warm.
Respected Contributor

Good morning all. It's also freezing here in Michigan. Glad I don"t have to go anywhere. Last night night I made ham steak with mac and cheese and a tossed salad.

Have a great week!

Honored Contributor

I'm so excited.  I found a sugar free, keto friendly  strawberry jam on Amazon that's sweetened with erythritol and stevia.  It was delivered last night.   I'm having pb & j on keto toast for lunch today!.  😀😋

Trusted Contributor

Slit pea soup Smiley Happy  Major wind chill warning over the weekend, not going anywhere! brrr!

Honored Contributor

Cheeseburger pie and green beans for us tonight.   

Esteemed Contributor

Mushroom, onion & cheese omelette w/ 1 slice of rye bread toast. (supper)

Haven't made omelettes in a long time!

Next on my egg dish menu - broccoli & cheese quiche with a thinly sliced potato crust.

Honored Contributor

Lunch today:

Hard Boiled Egg

Roasted Brussel Sprouts 

Chia Seed Pudding

A square from a Bake Believe SF Chocolate Bar

Dinner:

Ordering Pizza (we only eat the tops)

Caesar Salad