Honored Contributor

Re: What's Cooking in January 2017

Tonight ... BBQ and bagged French fries.  DH picked up the BBQ and I've just added KC sause to heat it up in.  Toasting the buns and fries to go with.  LOL  This is the way we cook around here.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone.last night we had leftover  ham potato and eggs with a bagel. today mexican nachos. last weekends snow storm has allready melted away and no snow for this week .

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy sunday

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Got a lot of sliced ham given to me yesterday. A neighbor who has been here for quite some time was nice enough to do that. I was getting ready to leave and deliver something to a friend when here comes this little escape artist bouncing around everywhere. Little escape artist belongs to Rob and has gotten out before. Rob lives in a house behind another one and sadly partakes a bit much and sometimes misses the fact his little buddy has gotten out. I usually grab my bag of treats and leash and get it home. This time I did not need the leash - Rob was kind of sad - have not talked to him in months - use to a lot but he was with a lady friend. Sadly she walked out on Christmas Day and he was sad but said it was for the best.  At any rate he had a bunch of sliced ham and I thought it was nice of him to share - he said he would never get it all eaten by himself. Hope things go well for him. He got a new truck a bit over a year ago and I just found out it is registered to his once lady friend - she wants the truck back. He makes the payments but he says she wants it back like NOW. Hope things go well for him - a really nice guy who has been burned before. He has three kids he has always adored and they always spent time with him - that stopped when he moved in his lady friend. What tangled webs we weave sometimes.

Need to get moving - church today.

Pooky, glad to read the leftovers are used at your home - mine too. Dinner tonight? Well here we go again, no clue. Last night it was just me and Davey - the two little ones spent the night at a friends home - the FIRST TIME I have had no little ones to care for in a good year - Went to bed at 7:30 but kept waking up. LOL.  Needless to say I told Davey he was on his own. Did manage to get a lot of chores done however. Today the golden silence will change -  AFTER church of course. LOL.

Have a great day everyone.

Respected Contributor

Busy, busy day - no time for cooking so when I picked up the two little ones late afternoon, we stopped at Del Taco right up the street from home. What can I say. Ricky ate TWO tacos. The little one, no way, gave her some warmed up eggs, sausage, potatoes and onions. She ate a little bit of it. Davey, he did just fine thank you!!!!

Sleep well everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred wrote:

Got a lot of sliced ham given to me yesterday. A neighbor who has been here for quite some time was nice enough to do that. I was getting ready to leave and deliver something to a friend when here comes this little escape artist bouncing around everywhere. Little escape artist belongs to Rob and has gotten out before. Rob lives in a house behind another one and sadly partakes a bit much and sometimes misses the fact his little buddy has gotten out. I usually grab my bag of treats and leash and get it home. This time I did not need the leash - Rob was kind of sad - have not talked to him in months - use to a lot but he was with a lady friend. Sadly she walked out on Christmas Day and he was sad but said it was for the best.  At any rate he had a bunch of sliced ham and I thought it was nice of him to share - he said he would never get it all eaten by himself. Hope things go well for him. He got a new truck a bit over a year ago and I just found out it is registered to his once lady friend - she wants the truck back. He makes the payments but he says she wants it back like NOW. Hope things go well for him - a really nice guy who has been burned before. He has three kids he has always adored and they always spent time with him - that stopped when he moved in his lady friend. What tangled webs we weave sometimes.

Need to get moving - church today.

Pooky, glad to read the leftovers are used at your home - mine too. Dinner tonight? Well here we go again, no clue. Last night it was just me and Davey - the two little ones spent the night at a friends home - the FIRST TIME I have had no little ones to care for in a good year - Went to bed at 7:30 but kept waking up. LOL.  Needless to say I told Davey he was on his own. Did manage to get a lot of chores done however. Today the golden silence will change -  AFTER church of course. LOL.

Have a great day everyone.

@Winifred  Ron should go to small claims court and sue his ex friend for the money he paid on the truck.  I guess he doesn't know that ham slices can be frozen for later use. Smiley Happy

When DD was very little, DH would take her to the park on Sundays to give me time to breathe.  

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning monday funny

Happy Monday All!

Respected Contributor

Have a lasagna in the oven - will also fix garlic toast. Smells really good and can hardly wait.

Hope one and all had a great day - also am assuming ALL are eating well.

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning funny

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone.going for fasting blood work this morning. maria made a shepards pie last night for dinner. came out really good. lasanga and garlic toast allways a great meal.