Valued Contributor

Re: What is your favorite ham?

Kentucky Legend... double smoked!!!!! I also buy it in the deli and have it sliced for sandwiches.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Contributor

I love Private Selection brown sugar ham from Kroger. It is delicious!!!

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Aldi's Appleton Farms spiral sliced ham (with a brown sugar glaze packet included). It is so good. Always comes out good and moist except when you read the temp. wrong in the directions for heating and turn the oven too high, even then, it was dry in places but still tasted good.

Trusted Contributor

Honey Baked, when it isn't dry. Not a big ham fan- so once a year is enough for me.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I'm not a ham fan either; the only ham I eat is the occasional boiled ham in a sandwich. I can't stand HOT ham!

Super Contributor

Kansas City spiral ham sold on the Q and a ham bought at a local Polish Store that they cure themselves.

Super Contributor

I'm not much of a ham eater but my family raves over Smithfield Ham. So for Easter, Smithfield Ham it is.

Super Contributor

Honey Baked Ham ordered online and delivered to my door. There are two online sites in Georgia and California. And even though I live in California, I have ordered from Georgia to get free shipping- it's just as tasty.

My Honeybaked ham just shipped UPS 2 Day and will be here soon Smile

Frequent Contributor

Growing up we always had a semiboneless ham--no certain brand. They were sooooooooo good! I'm going to look to see if I can find one.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Chicagoan said:

Kentucky Legend... double smoked!!!!! I also buy it in the deli and have it sliced for sandwiches.

Glad to see your reply! Usually go for the Kretschmer's whole ham, but needed something a little smaller this year and found the Kentucky Legend in a 2 lb. size.

Thanks!