Not applicable

What does QVC do about orders not being delivered correctly?

I placed my first temp-tations order that is going to my mother-in-law for Christmas and have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the UPS man. On 11/28 (the date that it was supposed to arrive), I heard the UPS truck and opened my front door to see the truck in front of my neighbors house. I went back to what I was doing and waited for my doorbell to ring but it never did {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}...I watched him drive away Smiley Sad.

So I went online to check the tracking status and it showed it as being delivered to my porch! I went outside and looked anywhere I could think that he might have left it. Then I went out to my mailbox and looked around at my neighbors doors to see if there was a box there....NOTHING!

I contacted UPS and they said to contact the shipper so they can start an investigation with UPS, which I did. QVC is being so gracious to send me a replacement or refund but I want to know what the heck happened to my original order! I thought perhaps the label was scanned as being delivered and then was left on the truck by mistake, but now it's two days later and I would think they would have figured out their mistake by now. It makes me feel guilty even though I did nothing wrong.

So does QVC actually do an investigation or do they just chalk it up as a loss? I had this happen a couple years ago with a diamonique ring that was sent via USPS. The tracking number showed that it was delivered but I did not receive it so I contacted QVC and they sent out a replacement. I ended up getting the second ring and then the first ring magically showed up in my mailbox a day or two later. I didn't end up keeping either of them because I didn't care for it on me but that would have been my second purchase that failed to arrive. Does this happen often or is it just my luck? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

New Contributor

Re: What does QVC do about orders not being delivered correctly?

hmmmmm sounds to me you scammed them but i could be wrong lol 

Respected Contributor

Re: What does QVC do about orders not being delivered correctly?

Original post is from 2011. 

Respected Contributor

@nomless wrote:

Original post is from 2011. 

And I had a good answer.  LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*