I bought these plates on QVC and I can't find them in my order history. I want to know what brand the are and if they are dishwasher safe. I've had them for a few years and have hand washed them because I didn't have a dishwasher. I just got one and want to make sure I can use them in the dishwasher. I think they're made out of melamine. They don't have any marks for the manufacturer or the dishwasher safe mark. If you have them could you give me some info on them? Thanks for the help.

• SmartSelect_20210612-113958_Photos.jpg
Honored Contributor

Re: What brand is this plate?

@jlk8773    Ask Google a question and you'll get an answer. 

"And unlike any other serving dish out there that may get ruined in the dishwashermelamine dishes are 100% dishwasher safe, which means they can save you important time cleaning and leave you more time to attend to your guests" 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: What brand is this plate?

@jlk8773 : I had something similar to help with portion control. I was afraid that the different sections were not that secure and never put them in the dishwasher. I immediately handed washed after eating. Just my opinion.

@jlk8773 wrote:

I bought these plates on QVC and I can't find them in my order history. I want to know what brand the are and if they are dishwasher safe. I've had them for a few years and have hand washed them because I didn't have a dishwasher. I just got one and want to make sure I can use them in the dishwasher. I think they're made out of melamine. They don't have any marks for the manufacturer or the dishwasher safe mark. If you have them could you give me some info on them? Thanks for the help.

• SmartSelect_20210612-113958_Photos.jpg