Valued Contributor

Re: What are your favorite new products at the grocery store?

"No Sugar Added'  "REBEL" Ice Cream..

. . as well as "No Sugar Added"  "KETO"  Ice Cream.

. . . .   Both brands in a variety of choices.

Then there's the "No Sugar Added"  "Klondike Bars" in "Crunch" or "Regular w/o Crunch".

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TwinkleBell wrote:

"No Sugar Added'  "REBEL" Ice Cream..

. . as well as "No Sugar Added"  "KETO"  Ice Cream.

. . . .   Both brands in a variety of choices.

Then there's the "No Sugar Added"  "Klondike Bars" in "Crunch" or "Regular w/o Crunch".

@TwinkleBell  It's just an occasional thing for us, but the SF Rebel is good!  I haven't heard of the Klondike bars.  I'll have to look up the ingredient. 

ETA - oof, the ingredients in the Klondike bars are not keto. That's too bad, I got my hope up. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I use a lot of fresh herbs in my cooking and I love this line. Not sure how new it is ... just new to me.  I do grow a lot of my own herbs, but not garlic or ginger.

They also have an Italian lightly dried I use sometimes that is terrific in spaghetti or marinara sauces. The garlic paste has a smooth taste and it doesn't seem to cause the "issues" fresh garlic causes some folks. These are typically found in the produce department.

garlic and ginger.PNG

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Regular Contributor

@novamc1 - Oh yes…you are talking about Chef Shamy’s Butter at Sam’s Club. We absolutely love that stuff. We’ve used the Garlic & Parmesan for a while now. It’s great on meats, and mixed in with veggies. We also melt it so we can dip our pizza crust in it. YUMMY!!

We just tried the Cinnamon & Brown sugar flavor a month ago. Hubby went back the next day and picked up a 2nd one so we’d have it on hand, lol.

You won’t be disappointed! 😀
QVC Customer Care