Honored Contributor

What are making for dinner tonight?

Ours looks like it's gonna be smoked pork chops cooked on the grill, broccoli slaw and a side dish of left over mac & cheese. I need to run to the farmer's stand to see what my second veggie will be but I bet it will be sliced tomatoes as i love them with mac & cheese.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are making for dinner tonight?

I bought a big slab of sockeye salmon yesterday. I'm going to make half of it for dinner tonight. Cover it with pesto and back; and make some veggies on the side.

Tomorrow, I'm going to use the rest to make a frittata.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Regular Contributor

Since it is raining & turning cool here, I have vegetable beef soup in the crockpot. We will have cottage cheese & tomatoes for salad & white chocolate almond scones which are left over from a coffee I hosted Tuesday.
Super Contributor

Tacos with fresh tomatoes! Yum

Respected Contributor

Bruschetta Chicken over Tortellini

This is a great late Summer dish, when tomatoes are at their best. Any good dry red wine complements the meal.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

Meatloaf,scalloped tomatoes,fresh greens beans. Love fresh garden summer produce!
Honored Contributor

So far, I have a gluten free peach cobbler in the oven and a package of thawed ground beef. I need to figure something out pretty soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing I made last Friday; reservations.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Chicken caprese sandwiches. I have a fresh peach cake in the oven. Just waiting for the girls to get home.
Honored Contributor

I went out with a friend today for breakfast and I had an egg caprese sandwich on a bagel. It was beyond delicious. Egg, a slice of mozzarella, a garden ripened tomato slice and a basil sauce. It was not easy to eat - very thick, but it was certainly worthwhile. With a cup of cinnamon tea -yum.