Contributor

Re: What Snack Item(s) Spells TROUBLE! For You?

Gave the Farmer John's popcorn from QVC away Mil ordered them and not good for the teeth or throat!

Respected Contributor

@LIG1 That is really shart I like it. Lucky You !!

Respected Contributor

Cool Ranch Doritos.  If the bag is open, I can't leave it alone, so on the very rare occasion I do buy them, I put off opening the bag for as long as I can!

Honored Contributor

I love a number of both sweet and salty junk foods.   Crunchy Cheetos are one for me but most of them I can keep it down to small servings.

One thing I love way too much is my no-bake cookie things.  I ran out of them recently and miss them so much already.   If I had all the ingredients I'm pretty sure I would have made more the day after I ran out.   I make mine with a recipe that I probably tweaked from years ago on recipes dot com, or somewhere like that (too long - can't remember).   It's just creamy chocolate peanut butter goodness with oats and raisins (of course there is also butter and sugar, little milk, and vanilla).   (I think I added raisins because I think they belong there)

I miss them so much!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme I just cut back on the amount of the cheese packet I use, and milk isn't necessary , I leave the noodles a little less drained. That cuts the salt considerably.

Respected Contributor

Bugles. I have had more Bugles benders than I care to admit, and have found abstinence is the only solution.

Respected Contributor

We spell the items: ALL!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Cheddar flavored Sun Chips spell trouble for me.  If I open a bag no matter what size, it will be gone for sure.  I'm trying to keep them out of the house for 2020.

Valued Contributor

I loved BBQ Fritos but they no longer make them.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Cheezits were 2 for $6.00 at our grocery store today!

See the source image