Esteemed Contributor

Water, skim milk, and one precious cup of coffee in the morning.  And no, I'm not interested in advice from anyone who wants to tell me why I shouldn't drink cow's milk - I drink 3 glasses a day, love it.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I am a Coke-aholic, but also drink water, tea, koolaid, Sparkling Ice, cranberry and white grape juice.   

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Really cold water isn't something I enjoy. I drink more water if it's not cold.

Same with soft drinks. I never put them in the fridge, I prefer to add one ice cube to my glass and then add Pepsi. 

@deeva 

DH does not usually use ice either. He used to drink his beer room temp. I just can't drink water unless it's cold.

I have to put ice in oj to drink it too. It's actually better after it's been in the freezer for a while.

Esteemed Contributor
I drink Diet Sunkist. Diet Root Beer and bottled water w/ misc flavorings. I also keep a pitcher of Crystal Lite in the fridge. If I'm going out for lunch or dinner, I'll have a Diet Pepsi.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

I'm obviously not as health conscious as all of the water drinkers here! I drink it with my medication and when I'm thirsty, otherwise I drink a couple of cups of coffee in the a.m., fruit juice, tea, milk, Boost (30 grams protein per doctor), an occasional Pepsi or root beer (with real sugar), fruit-flavored Splash, Perrier, and wine! (Any beverage that is sugar free does not make it into my house - can't take the after-taste and it gives me a headache).

Respected Contributor

I have 2 cups of coffee with a little 1/2 and 1/2 every morning.  Sometimes, one of them is a cappuccino.

At lunch I have either Trader Joe's lemon sparkling water which I buy buy the case or a mini Diet Coke or Sprite Zero.

With dinner I have either one beer or one glass of wine.   

In between when thirsty it's back to TJ sparkling lemon water. 

I like an occasional cocktail or champagne.   In summer I'll make fresh decaf iced tea for daytime or a cup of hot decaf tea around 9pm.

Valued Contributor

I decided years ago that everything I drink has to be zero or near zero calories.  So I don't drink pop or anything with sugar in it.  I drink one cup of coffee in the morning.  I drink pure leaf unsweetened ice tea or water during the day.  Occasionally I will have a crystal light drink like lemonade. A couple times a year I will have a cocktail, such as on my birthday.  Or a white wine spritzer with lime.  The few times I go out and order a cheeseburger with fries, sometimes I will allow myself a small coke.  Like at McDonalds because they have good coke.  Water is the best drink!!  I don't care for fizzy water that much.  Once and a while, a La Croix.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Water, Coffee, and 7 up!

@CANDLEQUEEN I love a squeeze of lime in my 7-Up!  Do you ever do that?  Then in the summer, add cherry juice--for a cherry limeade?

Honored Contributor

@toria wrote:

I decided years ago that everything I drink has to be zero or near zero calories.  So I don't drink pop or anything with sugar in it.  I drink one cup of coffee in the morning.  I drink pure leaf unsweetened ice tea or water during the day.  Occasionally I will have a crystal light drink like lemonade. A couple times a year I will have a cocktail, such as on my birthday.  Or a white wine spritzer with lime.  The few times I go out and order a cheeseburger with fries, sometimes I will allow myself a small coke.  Like at McDonalds because they have good coke.  Water is the best drink!!  I don't care for fizzy water that much.  Once and a while, a La Croix.

@toria There's something about a burger, fries and a Coke isn't there?  Woman Very Happy

With my aunt and uncle it was a burger and a chocolate malt!  And that was awfully good too!   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: What Do You Drink?

[ Edited ]

Water or  Ocean Spray Cran-Peach cut with water o r lots of ice.