Respected Contributor

Re: What Are your Favorite Crackers?

I know they are not the healthiest and I take that option occasioinally -- but the real me--- CHEEZITS (sp?)  !

I have never been a  fan of saltines. That was about all my mother purchased. I watched my stepfather crush up about a sleeve full in his chilli. Yuk ,but to each their own.

I did copy a rather complicated recipe that I want to try from America's Test Kitchen that had a saltine cracker crust with lemon filling. They raved. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I like the original Townhouse and Ritz roasted vegetable for cottage cheese.

extra toasty Cheese-its are addicting. Love them.

Respected Contributor

I bought a box of Chicken in a Biskit recently and was disappointed.  It just didn't have the same flavor I remembered and seemed much thicker.  I like Ritz Crisp & Thins, but I think they are more like a chip than a cracker.

Honored Contributor

@May5 wrote:

Ritz were always my favorite, but the last time I had some they just didn't taste the same.

@May5 You're right!  They aren't the same.  We don't them anymore.

Respected Contributor

OK, being honest here... I am definitely an original cheddar fishie freak! I do not think there is ever a time there is not one of those large milk carton containers of them in the pantry and a backup too! (I mean,  whatever would I do if I actually ran out of those things .......)

Triscuits are my number 2 - yummy with summer sausage/gouda/grapes! Or, just on their own too. (I tell myself they are halfway healthy because they're wheat...)

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@mekhyaNow THAT'S an idea!  Why didn't I think of that!  Got all your tasty bits for the breading Right there!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Wheat Thins.

Honored Contributor

I like peanut butter crackers as a snack and it has to be on a saltine cracker.  I also like saltines on some soups and with a slice of cheese.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Original Wheat Thins

Raincoast Crisps

Honored Contributor

Those are Townhouse Flipside crackers...my favorite.