Respected Contributor

Over the past few days, I've read so many posts saying how much we all miss Meredith, including me.  To show just how much she is missed I thought about starting a petition, but that probably wouldn't go over with the PTB or the mods.  So instead, maybe all of you who feel this way, could just respond to my post by just "signing" your nic.  I'll be first.

We Miss Meredith

Coffeedrinker  

Honored Contributor

I miss Meredith too, but it may have been her choice to leave, and I wish her the best.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I hate change.  Change of any kind, good or bad...I hate change.

I don't know exactly why Meredith left (I know she was going to do various different things, she said).

My point is maybe Meredith wanted to make the change.  Maybe this change is better for Meredith.

It seems like (as good as she was) QVC would have had her do a 1 or 2 hour cooking show.  

Who knows?  

Super Contributor

For Sure!!!!  I love watching her FB shows . . .Wish she could have done those on the Q. . .Would have been a real HIT!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I miss her too but, I truly believe it was her choice to move on in a different direction..... I wish her the best in the future 🥰

Honored Contributor

Re: We Miss Meredith

[ Edited ]

Sorry, no petition signing here.  Meredith has said several times that it was her decision to leave so she could teach cooking, which is her first love.  Plus, she is Canadian and has a home and family there.  Her FB teaching videos and her website videos are fantastic, and now she also has a YouTube channel of videos.

I miss her, but I respect her decision and wish her much continued success.

Valued Contributor

i miss Meredith . 

Respected Contributor
Do you follow Meredith on social media? She does a cooking class on Thursdays on the Facebook.
Frequent Contributor

Maybe QVC thought she was competition for David in that she was a "real" chef. Meredith was never hard selling any kitchen appliance either and that probably didn't go over. I miss her and hope she is successful and happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: We Miss Meredith

[ Edited ]

Just in case anyone is interested in signing up for Meredith's newsletter, here's a link to the one distributed today—there's a "Subscribe" link in the top left corner:

https://mailchi.mp/meredithlaurence.com/bringing-bread-back?e=36ce29f9c2

(And if you aren't up to speed on her recent departure, here's a link to one of the main threads on the subject that includes the newsletter she shared at the time:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Blue-Jean-Chef-leaving-QVC/m-p/5100969/highlight/true#M179244)