Respected Contributor

Re: WHATS COOKING AT YOUR HOUSE THIS APRIL 2019 ?

@Bird mama wrote:

Okay.  I usually tap on a watermelon and go by sound.....

My luck, there is some site that refers to seed in a watermelon like ovaries too.  Now that I read the 'extension' link that was provided and saw the word ovary in connection with a pepper, I'll never look at a pepper the same way again Woman LOL  

Very interesting.....I , like @mousiegirl , only buy small seedless but will 

look for the other things you mentioned......REMEMBER------ the outside of ANY melon should be washed before cutting it.....we just had an outbreak of listeria from unwashed cut melon.

Respected Contributor

good afternoon everyone.cloudy and chilly in the 50s. maria made a pasta and chicken ,black beans and corn,spicy mexican meal on monday. a big pan so lots of leftovers and today she made casadias. mexican flavored hamberger, lettuce, tomatoes,a crispy taco shell in them for cruch and i grilled them on old goerge formin grill . both meals very good. we had bought a new george formon rill last year. there suposed to be so much better that the older gf grills with removable grates that dishwasher safe. after awhile i went back to older grill. i absolutely hate the new grill and i should have just sent it back to qvc.the grates everything sticks to them and forget putting grates in dw.i had to scrap cooked burger off then. book tells you not to spray grates of food will stick. whith or without pan spray food sticks to them.hope everyone has a great week,

Honored Contributor

Wow, another month gone already!   

No cooking here tonight, as teacher daughter is bringing pizza and breadsticks.   

Trusted Contributor

Would you happen to have a recipe you can post? I would be most grateful.

Honored Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

Would you happen to have a recipe you can post? I would be most grateful.

@Malcontent   From whom are you asking for a recipe?