Super Contributor
I want to buy a Vitamix but before I do, I was wondering if I would get a better deal by waiting until closer to Christmas.

Are there ever any blackfriday deals anywhere? TSV before The holidays? Since they are quite pricey I want to get a good deal.

I am looking at one of the newer models, A2300 or A2500 which the Q doesn't carry yet.
Honored Contributor

Williams Sonoma puts them on sale sometimes. You can buy refurbished units with a full warranty directly from the Vitamix website. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I got mine as a TSV late October a few years ago and I am almost positive they did the same thing again around the same time last year.  You may want to keep an eye out in early Fall.  

Esteemed Contributor

Costco sells them too.

Esteemed Contributor

check out costco dot com - free shipping - 2 yr warranty.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Macy's has one on sale right now + 5% from a rebate site which I am considering at this time.  The new models have a 10 yr. warranty which I like, along with other things.

I think I will try to hold off until closer to the holidays and see what I can find.  That's providing I can.  I'm really anxious to get one 

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

check out costco dot com - free shipping - 2 yr warranty.

Even the ones Costco sells come with the standard 7 year warranty. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Vitamix sells on Amazon. I don't know if their prices are different than their website.  But worth checking out. Free shipping is a must too. 

I Love My Vitamix!

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"