Trusted Contributor

Vitamix components NOT made for QVC

[ Edited ]

There's been mention of various brands making items for QVC and other stores, with lesser quality parts so those stores can sell at a significant discount while still making a profit.  

I contacted Vitamix and was told models are made 100% the same across the board for all stores, except packages may differ from store to store-  an extra container, or cup, etc.,  and things differ from country to country.

I also noticed on my 7500 from Q, the black label stated "minimum of 70% USA content"  I asked Vitamix if all of their labels said that and he confirmed every Vitamix indeed states " minimum 70% content" 

I know the Le Creuset rep also made a point about Q's LC being made the same way, same materials ,  same amt of materials,  throughout their respective lines. 

just an fyi for those interested,  I know I was.

Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

Re: NOVEMBER'S VITAMIX TSV - RED COLOR

I have the red KitchenAid stand mixer and also the red Vitamix and they are about the same color red. I love both of mine! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: NOVEMBER'S VITAMIX TSV - RED COLOR

@Lori Kaye Thx for the info!  I'm glad to know.  p.s.  I changed the topic, I didn't want to start a new Vitamix thread concerning USA parts % , and I accidentally erased the color question in the message area.  So I really glad you answered me.  Cat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE