Trusted Contributor

Hi

Finally the TSV is showing-

K49715
***Vitamix 7500 64-oz 16-in-1 Variable Speed Blender w/ 32-oz Container

$389 free ship 6 payments****

New colors, Periwinkle and Pistachio, plus usual colors.

I'm buying one for someone who has been wonderful to our family throughout the years. She has no idea I'm giving her one.  I don't want to ask what color she'd like,  if she wants to exchange for another color hopefully, it will still be stocked, but you never know.

If you were picking colors- be it colors your kitchen appliances are, or if that doesn't matter, and you'd really like one of the colors...

I'd like to gather what you guys would like, and get an idea what to go with.

Thanks!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

There are so many beautiful colors, I say...just pick one! 

Valued Contributor

I ordered one in black this morning!

Respected Contributor

@skittles2   That really is a true special value.  My Vitamix is the cobalt blue.  

I bought my son the slate gray for a "housewarming" gift since he tends to like a minimalist, subdued homefront and I knew it would "work" into whatever would be in his apartment (which I hadn't seen yet).  I purchased the whole grain blender separately each time, since it wasn't included.  And it normally is around $150.00.

If you truly have no idea about what her favorite personal colors lean toward or what colors predominate in her kitchen the gray, black, or white are the most neutral.

Don't count on her bring able to exchange for a different color and try to decide ASAP since they don't always have waitlist, or only limited waitlist, on the colors once the on air presentations start.

What a wonderful present for a special friend.