Super Contributor

Re: Vitamix- Any Model Comparisons?

I bought the 7500 64 ounce that fits under the counter. You don't have to fill it completely but you can not make a 48 ounce bigger. Just my opinion. Vitamix is the best.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vitamix- Any Model Comparisons?

On 1/19/2014 MINT said:

I bought the 7500 64 ounce that fits under the counter. You don't have to fill it completely but you can not make a 48 ounce bigger. Just my opinion. Vitamix is the best.

Yes, always nicer to have more capacity and not use it than having too little capacity and unable to increase it.

I found the 48 oz too small...people don't realize that you get nowhere close to 48 oz when mixing/blending. The container is 48 oz total in capacity but you can't fill it up with ingredients when you need to leave room for the blending process. I opted for 64 oz instead and still have plenty for multiple refills. I am a one person household and the 48 oz container was only getting me enough for myself.

Just because you have a 64 oz container does not mean you need to make that much. But it's nice to know I can make more if I have someone over. It's not convenient having to start a second batch each time with the 48 oz container.