Valued Contributor

Vitamix 7500 is tomorrow's TSV...

It will start at midnight but you can order it now through this link they sent. I got my 7500 from a previous TSV in black and love it! They haven't had this model in a long time. Lots of free goodies with it and exclusive colors and 6 easy pays. Free shipping too!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Vitamix 7500 is tomorrow's TSV...

I love my vitamix! I got it when it was a tsv. I also enjoy watching the shows when the vitamix is on.

Frequent Contributor

I also have the 7500 and I love it. It doesn't quite fit under my counter with the blending container on it so I just remove the blending container and store that next to it. After my Kitchenaid stand mixer, this is the best thing I ever bought from QVC. For those of you that have any Vitamix. Do you think the dry ingredient blending container is worth getting? I would like to make bread. Or do you think I would be better off just getting a bread machine? I never made bread before. From the recipes I have looked at, it looks like a lot of work. Or I could just mix the bread dough with my stand mixer. Any advice will be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

have been thinking about getting one but cant justify the expense if I didn't use it daily....its just the 2 of us at home now.....what do you make other than smoothies?

Frequent Contributor

lovesrecess, I have only had my Vitamix 7500 for a few months so I am still experimenting with recipes that it came with and that I have collected. I find myself using it a lot more than I thought I would. I just used it yesterday to shred a block of cheese. It is cheaper to buy cheese in a block and shred it yourself. That is just 1 example. It makes a lot more than just smoothies. If you watch the presentation, you will see all the things that you can do with it.