Regular Contributor

Was in my local Sam's Club yesterday and saw this grill reduced to half the price it originally sold for. It is basically the same as the "Big Green Egg" grills. Kinda have been wanting to go back to charcoal, this maybe my reason to.

Trusted Contributor

Check this out if you like Charcoal. It's pricey but you can get it cheaper if you look around. I have one and it's bullet proof. It will last forever, it's portable and you can leave it under a cover over the winter. It is the best grill/smoker/oven for charcoal IMO.

http://www.pkgrills.com/

PS: Proudly made in USA!

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine shared a picture of her dinner, on Facebook, the other night. She had made herself a steak in her BGE. I'm better using my Weber Genesis, but her steak looked delicious. The picture looked like it could be in a food magazine.

Super Contributor

We JUST got this last weekend, my husband went nuts when he saw $200 at Sam's. We also got the $100 accessory package that went with it. Our chicken and homeade pizza's are awesome! We also did tuna on it....with mesquite charcoal. Been using it all week, so much better than our gas grill.

Regular Contributor
On 1/30/2015 Ladyjenn said:

We JUST got this last weekend, my husband went nuts when he saw $200 at Sam's. We also got the $100 accessory package that went with it. Our chicken and homeade pizza's are awesome! We also did tuna on it....with mesquite charcoal. Been using it all week, so much better than our gas grill.

Yes that's what I paid for the grill, but I held off on the accessory kit being that at $120 it's almost the price of the grill. But I have to now ask, how would you rate the accessories, are they all worth it? On Vision's website I plan to purchase the top tier cooking grate and a cover. Oh, one more thing, checking Sam's website for their reviews, this grill isn't listed as being in stock (at club here in NJ or online), but the bigger(B-Series) one is, didn't see that one there and at 3x the price of this one I would have passed it by.

Respected Contributor

Very cool, I know I can't live without my BGE. LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*