Respected Contributor

Especially for RJL-DLL 75 and any of QVC Pals who like Greek Food

Especially for you RJL-DLL 75 for all your QVC friendship and support, through the years!

http://www.greekrecipes.tv/310/mousakas

I wanted to post a web site where you can also see interactive video's which display step by step instructions and walk everyone through each Greek recipe.

Some may be to your liking or not, but for the most part I have made many of these recipes for many years, before the internet was invented.

I must say this above Greek web site is very helpful for new cooks, and cooks who like to try new Greek recipes, and appreciate a little visual help and instruction along the way.

I hope you and everyone enjoys this web site RJL-DLL 75, and the various Greek food is really delicious.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Especially for RJL-DLL 75 and any of QVC Pals who like Greek Food

Thanks for sharing this website with us, too! Smile

I also really like Greek food.

I love to eat roast leg of lamb, and I prepare it when I can.

At Easter, Aldi's usually sells a nice little leg of lamb that is just the perfect size for my husband and I, and when I am in the mood, I will pick one up for us and roast it.

I went to the website and I was looking at some of the recipes, and they look really delicious. I saw the one for lamb with orzo, and the baklava cheesecake recipe-oh my!

Valued Contributor

On 1/30/2015 adoreqvc said:

Especially for you RJL-DLL 75 for all your QVC friendship and support, through the years!

http://www.greekrecipes.tv/310/mousakas

I wanted to post a web site where you can also see interactive video's which display step by step instructions and walk everyone through each Greek recipe.

Some may be to your liking or not, but for the most part I have made many of these recipes for many years, before the internet was invented.

I must say this above Greek web site is very helpful for new cooks, and cooks who like to try new Greek recipes, and appreciate a little visual help and instruction along the way.

I hope you and everyone enjoys this web site RJL-DLL 75, and the various Greek food is really delicious.

Thank you Adore,

There's not many foods my and DH don't like. My sister lived in Mexico City for 25 years and makes the most awesome Mexican dishes. She is staying with us right now and loves to cook so we eat pretty good. My specialty is a Lasagna and meatballs my mom taught me to make. It was the first meal I ever made my husband 40 years ago. Its a really long process so I don't make it very often. I will check out the Greek food site.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 northernlights said:

Thanks for sharing this website with us, too! Smile

I also really like Greek food.

I love to eat roast leg of lamb, and I prepare it when I can.

At Easter, Aldi's usually sells a nice little leg of lamb that is just the perfect size for my husband and I, and when I am in the mood, I will pick one up for us and roast it.

I went to the website and I was looking at some of the recipes, and they look really delicious. I saw the one for lamb with orzo, and the baklava cheesecake recipe-oh my!

Yes I agree northernlights, all those Greek foods with photographs and video's make me hungry too.

Please do try the lamb with orzo because that really is flavorful, and of course roasted oven style Greek leg of lamb with lemon potatoes is always delicious, as is any kind of home made Baklava.

Yia sou, and enjoy!

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 RJL-DLL 75 said:
On 1/30/2015 adoreqvc said:

http://www.greekrecipes.tv/310/mousakas<br />

Thank you Adore,

There's not many foods my and DH don't like. My sister lived in Mexico City for 25 years and makes the most awesome Mexican dishes. She is staying with us right now and loves to cook so we eat pretty good. My specialty is a Lasagna and meatballs my mom taught me to make. It was the first meal I ever made my husband 40 years ago. Its a really long process so I don't make it very often. I will check out the Greek food site.

You are so welcome my dear friend!

Mexican cuisine is awesome and so delicious, now you're talking!

I love authentic Mexican foods and stock up on all kind of authentic ingredients from Mexican specialty stores in order to make real authentic Mexican meals.

We cannot get enough of them and all of you must really be enjoying your sister's company and her expertise with making all those scrumptious Mexican meals for all of you.

I am stretching across the miles with my plate too.....I am salivating so I think I will have Phillip go out for dinner and bring back Mexican food. Now I really have a yen for it!

I love lasagna and meat balls too, but since you like pasta type dishes for a change try the Pastitsio and Moussaka recipes from the Greek web site too).