Honored Contributor

Titan peelers are the best.

I own four of them.  I have one in each rv and two at home.  I would never be without them.

My oldest one is at least 10 years old.  I use them every day and they do not get dull, bend or break and they work fast and are comfortable to use.

Just last week, we peeled four pumpkins and it was a breeze.  Before Titan, I was replacing peelers a few times a year.  They get a real work out at my house.

D3914079-8910-4846-80AC-24F3C76285A0.jpeg

Regular Contributor

Love my OXO peeler...have had it for years and peels everything with ease. Stays sharp. 

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness Is this peeler serrated? 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have had several.  The traditional one, by far outlasted everything!

Linden Sweden Jonas Peeler Original

@ECBG   I have that one too.  It's my go to.  

Works so much better than all the others I have purchased.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

I have had several.  The traditional one, by far outlasted everything!

Linden Sweden Jonas Peeler Original

@ECBG   I have that one too.  It's my go to.  

Works so much better than all the others I have purchased.  

I have one like this from Pampered Chef that I've been using for at least 20 years.  It still works just fine.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  Yes, which normally I didn't think I would like - I actually bought the set for the paring knife, but when I tried the peeler, it was so smooth you can't even tell it's serrated. 

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker 

The peeler that ECBG  posted is the one that I have always used. They are made in Sweden and sold by

Vermont Country Store. I bought two more just this past year and I think that they are just under $15.00.

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

*Found it!  Go to website listed below, click on Kitchen, then go underTools &Gadgets and click on Peelers, Graters & Slicers.  Comes in the set for only $15.99 

Yes, yes, yes!  I found this one at a restaurant supply store and could not believe how well it worked. You wouldn't think there could be such a difference, but this one glides easily with little or no pressure, so very little waste. 
My daughter used it when she was here and immediately asked, Where did you get this?!?  Both of us have given them as gifts that were greatly appreciated. I keep extra ones in my drawer.  Had it for years and it still works as good as the day I got it. 
The paring knife is also awesome, love it.

TBrand is Victorinox (Swiss Army) Sorry for bad picture!

47C81F5A-E52C-4A8D-B18F-1D95186F2199.jpeg

@HerRoyaLioness 

I have the Victoronix peeler. It works a lot better than the my mom gave me when I got married years ago. I still have it but use the Victoronix. Their knives work as well. We have a couple sizes Granton edge slicing knives, steak, boning, paring, tomato, chef etc. Amazon & Wal-Mart both carry Victoronix.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz - don't you love how well they work?!?  Can't believe how impressed I was over these plastic handled, reasonably priced utensils!  I know Victorinox has an upper level line also, but I just love the peeler and paring knife set. I always caution people to make sure they're very careful with these, but some will inevitably come back and say - wow, those are really sharp, I cut myself!

I just ordered 2 more sets from the company, but good to know you can get them on Amazon or Walmart. 

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@Nightowlz - don't you love how well they work?!?  Can't believe how impressed I was over these plastic handled, reasonably priced utensils!  I know Victorinox has an upper level line also, but I just love the peeler and paring knife set. I always caution people to make sure they're very careful with these, but some will inevitably come back and say - wow, those are really sharp, I cut myself!

I just ordered 2 more sets from the company, but good to know you can get them on Amazon or Walmart. 

@HerRoyaLioness 

I sent my sister a tomato knife, paring knife, peeler, slicing knife. I also sent her a couple sizes of frying pans.

She says the peeler & knives are sharp. She did cut herself. I had to send her a few of those plastic knife guards to cover them with.

We bought most of what we have from a restaurant supply store that's no longer open so have to order online now.