Trusted Contributor

It's a Cook's Essentials Air Fryer. $100 plus $7 shipping. K44238.

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV this weekend

I ordered one for my mother.  She loves it.

Esteemed Contributor

I pre-ordered it...love it...use it everyday...

Valued Contributor

I pre-ordered as well. LOVE it! So fast and the foods have come out wonderfully.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a nice product, but only has a 60 day warranty.

Frequent Contributor

I was a little concerned about this as well.

Ordered the Philips from HSN a couple of weeks back @ $169. Has 1 yr warranty. I have yet to use it but was considering sending it back and getting this one for $69 less. Well $52 after shipping costs.

After doing some searching online I think QVC's may even have a slightly larger basket.

Valued Contributor

@vonIam wrote:

@Ordered the Philips from HSN a couple of weeks back @ $169. Has 1 yr warranty. I have yet to use it but was considering sending it back and getting this one for $69 less. Well $52 after shipping costs.

After doing some searching online I think QVC's may even have a slightly larger basket.

Not to mention you get the extra rack, some skewers and it's the digital version. 

Esteemed Contributor

@vonIam wrote:

@Ordered the Philips from HSN a couple of weeks back @ $169. Has 1 yr warranty. I have yet to use it but was considering sending it back and getting this one for $69 less. Well $52 after shipping costs.

Are there presets on the Phillips?  I see some icons on the side but can't make out for sure what they are.

Also, as the CE is smaller, I would expect the basket to be smaller.  Why do you think it's larger?

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

Only a 60 day warranty?  That might make me think twice.

Contributor

I was just about to buy the TSV because I've been wanting an air fryer for a long time. I'm glad I came to the forums for feedback first, because I didn't even notice it only had a 60-day warranty.  As pretty as these are, I may hold out for one from one of the other shopping channels, because the warranty is longer.