Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

She is going to love it and will think of you as she breezes through batches of cookies during the holidays. For years, I made do with a hand mixer and when the dough was too stiff - I knead by hand. I mostly made holiday cookies only. Do I want to spend the money and my very limited space for that contraption? NO

One year, I borrowed a KA and OMG - my many batches flew by. Gotta get one of these babies which I did. Why didn't I do this years ago? Now I bake and enjoy the process so much more.

What color did you get?

All of the colors were so beautiful, but I played it safe and got her the "contour silver." That way when she changes her kitchen decor it will still match.

Now that I have mine,  I bought  it 4 yeas ago, I wonder why I didn't get one years ago!  It does make it so much easier.  And the TSV price is amazing and still available until Oct. 17.

Happy Baking!

Respected Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@DottieBlueMy problem continues to be that I can't find anywhere on the KA website that says ANY of their stand mixers are made/assembled in the USA.  I refuse to spend KA prices for mixers that may be made in some "23rd World Country".  For me, it's as simple as that.

I just looked at my mixer, and underneath is a tag that states "Assembled in USA."  And during the on-air presentations the vendor said it was made in Indiana or Illinois, I can't remember which state. 

The vendor and hosts continually claim they are made in the USA, so I am only going on that.

Respected Contributor

@last mango wrote:
Last night during the midnight presentation Rick said 2 colors had already sold out and I am wondering if anyone knows what those colors were ? I was just curious since I can’t imagine another color as there are 15 already !!

I got my daughter the lavender cream. She asked for one for Christmas and she graduates from college in May so I thought it would be a great gift !!

last mango:  I heard Rick say it, too, and was wondering what colors he was talking about.  Perhaps he made a mistake?

Your daughter will LOVE the lavender cream.  That is such a pretty color.

Frequent Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

@last mango wrote:
Last night during the midnight presentation Rick said 2 colors had already sold out and I am wondering if anyone knows what those colors were ? I was just curious since I can’t imagine another color as there are 15 already !!

I got my daughter the lavender cream. She asked for one for Christmas and she graduates from college in May so I thought it would be a great gift !!

last mango:  I heard Rick say it, too, and was wondering what colors he was talking about.  Perhaps he made a mistake?

Your daughter will LOVE the lavender cream.  That is such a pretty color.

Thank you !