Frequent Contributor

Haven’t seen him on air in awhile.  Does he still work for qvc? I really liked his recipes.

Respected Contributor

@CindyDale   No worries.  Jan is definitely still around.  He is the representative for Vitamix and for Food Saver.  He presented the Vitamix the last time a few weeks back when it was the Today's Special Value.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw him recently also but was not aware he still represents FoodSaver. I have seen a lady present it late night.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles   Jan Muller lives in California so he wouldn't fly to the QVC studios just for a one off late night presentation.  I believe that is why you see that nice woman rep do those.

He usually comes when there is a Today's Special Value, or a big kitchen event where there will be many demos of the product for that date.

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@SandySparkles   Jan Muller lives in California so he wouldn't fly to the QVC studios just for a one off late night presentation.  I believe that is why you see that nice woman rep do those.

He usually comes when there is a Today's Special Value, or a big kitchen event where there will be many demos of the product for that date.

Oh ok. I didn't think of that. Thanks.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles and @aroc3435 - I believe it was announced (not formally, just as part of one of the kitchen shows) that Lisa Brady is the full-time representative for FoodSaver now; Jan has dialed back his appearances and only presents the Vitamix.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc Thank you for the update.  Probably announced on one of the rare occasions I missed a kitchen show.

Jan probably is enjoying a bit of a dialed back life with his family.  I so admire him and the other reps that do those marathons when it is "TSV" time for their product.