Super Contributor

I noticed that there is a KA TSV coming up. Does anyone know what it will be. I am looking to buy another KA stand mixer for my DIL. I got one for my daughter for Christmas and my son's wife was looking at it longingly during the holidays. If it's a stand mixer then I'll wait for the TSV. If not, I'll purchase one Sunday during ITKWD. Sometimes he has ODOs that are pretty nice.

Trusted Contributor

9 cup Food Processor

Super Contributor

Thank you. I guess I'll be watching ITKWD this Sunday.

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou

it's a KA food processor and I think it's the TSV on 1/22

(I think that is cooking on Q day).

IMG_1748.JPG

I know now last week they had a KA mixer at good price you may want to check Q online. They have a few models.

Respected Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

I noticed that there is a KA TSV coming up. Does anyone know what it will be. I am looking to buy another KA stand mixer for my DIL. I got one for my daughter for Christmas and my son's wife was looking at it longingly during the holidays. If it's a stand mixer then I'll wait for the TSV. If not, I'll purchase one Sunday during ITKWD. Sometimes he has ODOs that are pretty nice.

If you have a Tuesday Morning store nearby, check them out. If they've got it, their price will be great. If not, you can always order from QVC.