Valued Contributor

UPDATE ON KA 13 CUP PROCESSOR

KA 13 cup food processor TSV Advance Order.

It was supposed to ship wk of 10/11 but order status still says advance order.  SocialTeam says there are shipping, staffing and vendor problems.  It may not be QVC's issue but a problem with Kitchen Aid.  Just thought I'd let other customers know who are waiting for their order.  Let's hope it gets resolved soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: UPDATE ON KA 13 CUP PROCESSOR

hope you will receive it before the holidays are over...i guess during this mess....if you don't want to wait endlessly for an item...you will have to go to a store with a door....and walk out with your purchase.....it seems this mess will continue to get worse....jmo......

Respected Contributor

and this mess worsens and we have the powers to be laughing about it and the rest of us suffer.

so sorry you have to wait so long.

Respected Contributor

It will ONLY get resolved when people no longer can make as much or even more money by staying home than they can by going to work.  The voters created this mess.  The voters will now have to demand that the equation be reversed.

Valued Contributor

@nana59 - I checked William Sonoma and this FP is $249.95 which is much more expensive than what QVC's TSV price.  I had a gift card and promo allowance that I applied so it brought the cost down even further.  I'm okay waiting for it due to the price I'll pay.  I wish QVC had mentioned this might happen.  Not surprised they didn't.

Contributor

They always make such a big deal about KA being made in the US, so is it not? If made in the US there shouldn't be too many delays.

I bought one too and mine says backorder now. I'm afraid it will get canceled and I really want one. It's a gift from me to me.
Valued Contributor

@Skybelle98 - I think the apliances are assembled in Ohio but I have a feeling the parts are from overseas.

I emailed Social Team a few days ago when the advance order changed to back order.  I got an email saying they are working with the vendor in getting additional inventory and they hope to ship it to me within the next two weeks.  Hope this is true for us.

Respected Contributor

I hRe: UPDATE ON KA 13 CUP PROCESSOR

I have the the 14 cup ka food processer. We have it like 8 years. The blade broke on it earlier th Year. It took almost 3 months to get the new blade. I just googled where kitchen aid parts are made. Alot are made in the USA but some are made in China.

Valued Contributor

Re: I hRe: UPDATE ON KA 13 CUP PROCESSOR

@Pooky1 - I ordered the 14 cup KA FP about a year or so ago when it was a TSV.  I had to return it because the buttons were so hard to press, even my husband had difficulty.  Glad you were able to get your part.  The order status on the 13 cup went to  preparing your order a couple days ago.  Hopefully they were able to get the FP and it will ship soon.  Still says preparing your order today.  I suspected that some parts came from overseas and assembled in the U.S  .

Super Contributor

My Almond is preparing for order.Smiley Happy

Floral Pillow