Regular Contributor

I have just ordered this little pressure cooker.  Does anyone know a good site to get recipes for a little cooker.  Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Two quart pressure cooker

A booklet comes with it that is very good information.  

I just half (or 1/3) my favorite recipes and it works for me.

Honored Contributor

You really don't need a special cookbook.  There are thousands of recipes online; all you need to do is adjust the quanity.  Your booklet that came with your pot will tell you what the capacity is; just don't overfill it and you'll do fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Mom in NY - I have had a 4-qt CE pressure cooker for awhile now and would highly recommend Meredith Laurence's Fast Favorites Under Pressure book. It is designed for a 4-qt cooker, so you could simply halve the recipes instead of having to work with 1/3 calculations like you would with a standard cookbook intended for 6-qt units. I don't believe the book is available on QVC.com anymore, but you can find it at Amazon and other retailers. Happy cooking!

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for your input on my question.

Honored Contributor

I've gotten some excellent deals on cookbooks on ebay.  All have been in good condition, especially the recent issues.

Respected Contributor

You don't need a site just could a small batch of one of your favorites, you'd be amazed that it's just that easy.

Honored Contributor

We have a 3 qt. Instant Pot and we use it all the time.  Just make sure you have the minimum amount of liquid to make enough steam.  That's easy to find and you can experiment too!

Have fun with it and use it often!

Honored Contributor

Don't have the 2 qt. Stlll time I guess. LOL