Super Contributor

Traditional Round Muffin Pans

Finally!!! I was able to order traditional round muffin pans today on easy pay, well 3 pay anyway. It was a futile effort requesting QVC bring them back in stock, I asked ad nauseam for them to do so, to the point of being blocked to post on the QVC Facebook page. Thanks to the Fozzie Pay event that was extended until the end of the day, on  Temp-tations, I was able to order a set directly. Couldn't pass up the chance or the price! ordered black polka dot, only color left. Though I'd dip my toe in a little deeper in to the World of Temp-tations, other than my oven gloves.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Traditional Round Muffin Pans

@Bigbear52 wrote:

Finally!!! I was able to order traditional round muffin pans today on easy pay, well 3 pay anyway. It was a futile effort requesting QVC bring them back in stock, I asked ad nauseam for them to do so, to the point of being blocked to post on the QVC Facebook page. Thanks to the Fozzie Pay event that was extended until the end of the day, on  Temp-tations, I was able to order a set directly. Couldn't pass up the chance or the price! ordered black polka dot, only color left. Though I'd dip my toe in a little deeper in to the World of Temp-tations, other than my oven gloves.  Smiley Happy

You will love these pans!  I never liked to bake muffins in paper liners, especially when handing said muffin to a child. I lightly spray Pam (whatever) and allow them to cool sightly - they release perfectly from the pan.  I own 4 of the OW cranberry pans and have purchased a couple of the POD sets (black & green) to give as gifts.  Happy baking!