Honored Contributor

Woodland Spode On Zulily 9/16 Friday

I have a basic set of this for Thanksgiving.  If anyone else collects it, the discounts are good.

Honored Contributor

Re: Woodland Spode On Zulily 9/16 Friday

[ Edited ]

Something told me to Google this.  Lovely!  Smiley Happy   My only issue is the brown around the edges but even that isn't unappealing enough to cause me to not think these were beautiful!

Looks like you can get it in many places, which is nice.    

I am so not in the market for dishes, but if I were I would put these in the top 3!  Smiley Happy    My Fiesta should outlast me. 

Oh wai!  That's not really brown at all, is it?    These are just stunning.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Something told me to Google this.  Lovely!  Smiley Happy   My only issue is the brown around the edges but even that isn't unappealing enough to cause me to not think these were beautiful!

Looks like you can get it in many places, which is nice.    

I am so not in the market for dishes, but if I were I would put these in the top 3!  Smiley Happy    My Fiesta should outlast me. 

Oh wai!  That's not really brown at all, is it?    These are just stunning.

Hi @chickenbutt

I think I am one of the few people who like brown, lol.  I also like the Emile Henry baking dishes with the brown glaze at the base.

To me, Thanksgiving is a lot of brown, copper and some burnt orange Woman Very Happy 

My daughter never liked brown.  I almost fainted the other day when she was wearing a brown knit shirt.  She told me she got it for fall.

Honored Contributor

I have Spode stainless flatware which I really like.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment