Super Contributor

Traditional Round Muffin Pans

[ Edited ]

PLEASE bring back these traditional round muffin pans by Temptations. Or even the smaller size sets you offered in the past. When Tara introduced the star shaped pan s last month, she mentioned it was due to customer feedback, and requests? Who requested star shaped muffin pans? I know the round muffin pans sets are available at Temptations directly, great price too. But having them on QVC I can get them on easy pay with my Q card.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Traditional Round Muffin Pans

@Bigbear52 Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion, I will pass it on the the temptation buyers.   

Take care,

Susan Q-Social

Super Contributor

Re: Traditional Round Muffin Pans

So who do I have to keep asking here? I've been asking for over a month now. I've been banned from Facebook on QVC, I guess ir=t was okay for members to ridicule me there because I asked this so often. Couldn't I at least get a reason from someone in management perhaps as to why they won't bring thesde back in stock.. The woman that runs the company is onn your shopping network every week just about, Tara McConnell. Why is it so difficult to purchase these and bring them back in stock?