Honored Contributor

HSN

putting out the shout out

Respected Contributor

Sorry @SharkE - I watched him years ago and I got so grossed out at him constantly wiping his nose on the towels he uses or on his hand - UGH!  I noticed not many of the hosts ate what he fixed. 

Honored Contributor

I saw him!  I enjoy watching him!  He's entertaining and sells and teaches all at once.

I own a lot of his products.  I just sent my daughter his big food processor.  I don't cook and I may have used it once.  She's not married, no children and has lots of dinner parties.  Ahhhh!!  It's finally found a home!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder @SharkE, I caught the TS last night but completely forgot about it by this morning!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I always learn something from him.  He is enjoyable to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

Watching

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching him ! I about died laughing when the woman host started doing the 'happy dance' uh oh !

David, watch out !  Wish I had Chef Marian to help me in my kitchen

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wolfgang is on

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal 

I TOTALLY agree with you!  I like some of his products but just cannot watch him due to his filthy habits in the kitchen…it is so gross and he couldn’t care less. Yuck!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the Wolf thread, @SharkE .  I always enjoy reading about who has what and how much they like.  I have one of his 7 qt. pressure cookers, and it's one of my favorite small appliances.  It's a few years old now and still running often and strong.   Also have Marian's Pressure Cooker cookbook, and it's a good one with lots of really good recipes.  In this newest edition she's added in a conversion chart for various sizes of pressure cookers and new recipes.  I may just have to have this one, too!Woman Wink

I enjoy watching Wolf.  He obviously loves what he does and shares his knowledge so freely.Woman Happy  He certainly doesn't need HSN, and when he's there he puts in the hours, for sure.  I can't fault him for some of the less-than-perfectly-sanitary faux pas here.  After all, his set is lacking in running water, etc.; and HSN schedules him for long shows cooking endlessly with no breaks.  I'm not sure I could do any better.Woman Wink   

Looking forward to the rest of the shows and what new tidbits I can glean from them!  Enjoy!Woman Happy  

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Yeah, in our own homes we probably have to sneeze or wipe our nose . When we eat out we don't know what they're doing back in the kitchen it's all on blind faith. LOL

I'm usually so happy not to prepare, fix and clean up the meal I'm alright as long as they don't honk up in it. LOL