Respected Contributor

Will be on Evine tonight at 10 p.m. and several times throughout tomorrow.  Don't know what he is bringing.

Respected Contributor

I watch him in bits and pieces. He seems so calm and laid back. Really like his attitude.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it could be this as I called up Todd's stuff and this was the first item and there are no reviews yet:

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe  That's possible.  I have no idea.  I have always loved his stuff.  From Green Pans to Pressure Cooker and I do like to watch him.

Contributor

Chef Todd English is one class act, always has been.

Respected Contributor

Re: Todd English

[ Edited ]

I like his presentations and his products, but the internet certainly carries some disturbing stories about his personal life and history---if that matters to anyone.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1  Those stories have been around for years.  I remember back in the early 1990s  he had a cooking show on PBS and often cooked with his small kids.  Always enjoyed those shows.

I have purchased a number of items from him when he was on HSN which are  wonderful.  And I have a few single pieces from his collections at Evine.  Love them.

The stories really don't bother me and are none of my concern.

Honored Contributor

I think I have a pan from his line--its pretty nice. I was going to get the 11" square fry pan but the s/h is $7.99 !!! That is way too high for a $30 pan. Think I'll find one on AMZ instead.

Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I wonder if it could be this as I called up Todd's stuff and this was the first item and there are no reviews yet:

Yes it is the electric wok for the today’s special. There are a lot of other Todd English pans and other products with special pricing.  I used to have an electric wok and may order this one. 

Frequent Contributor

I have his pasta maker and it works great. So easy.