New Contributor

I am in love with the Summer pattern. I want to know what all comes in that pattern. I have tried going piece by piece looking at colors but that is such a pain.  What items come in that pattern?

I already bought the 9x13 with lid it and carry case, dinnerware and an oval bowl.

Valued Contributor

I live Oceanfetti in Old World and Summer in Floral Lace, and yes its hard to find items in those patterns. You have to go item by item. Both at QVC and Tara's site.

Honored Contributor

@Sdreyer

There is no good way, except searching each item for color choices both here and on her website. 

The problem is that seasonal colors come and go quickly, and they might be there one day and gone the next. They also just pop up out of nowhere sometimes, so if there are certain sets or pieces you really love, check back weekly (or more often) to see if they have added stock in that seasonal color. 

There is a facebook page, Temp-tationistas Anonymous and they usually seek out and find when new items and patterns are coming out, and share that information there, way before most on here know about it. Tara's own FB page sometimes gives sneak peeks too.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, I just joined.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio Thanks for the info! How do you know so much? I've been trying to complete a Pointsettia set and have been on ebay and everywhere. I'll follow your suggestions. The only problem with Pointsettia that I have found is that the newer items have less decoration than the older items. I like more decoration for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Sdreyer

There is no good way, except searching each item for color choices both here and on her website. 

The problem is that seasonal colors come and go quickly, and they might be there one day and gone the next. They also just pop up out of nowhere sometimes, so if there are certain sets or pieces you really love, check back weekly (or more often) to see if they have added stock in that seasonal color. 

There is a facebook page, Temp-tationistas Anonymous and they usually seek out and find when new items and patterns are coming out, and share that information there, way before most on here know about it. Tara's own FB page sometimes gives sneak peeks too.

TTA, LOL. The Lace pattern in the two orange-y shades is perfect in my ‘70’s style kitchen so I’m super glad that it was almost all gone before I discovered it. LOVE the pieces I managed to get though. The mini-tureen/lid, serving spoon, smaller bowl and tray set is A STEAL at around $30. No Lace pattern left though.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Mominohio Thanks for the info! How do you know so much? I've been trying to complete a Pointsettia set and have been on ebay and everywhere. I'll follow your suggestions. The only problem with Pointsettia that I have found is that the newer items have less decoration than the older items. I like more decoration for sure.

@PA Mom-mom

I'm not sure I'm too proud to admit it, but I've been buying TT since the very first set. I have extensive collections in OW blue, brown, spice, green Fireworkfetti OW Harvest and Poinsettia and a little yellow before it disappeared. I have extensive collections of FL blue, FL brown, FL Firework. Vintage Grace in two colors, and small sets of several other more obscure patterns.

You and I seem to be the only ones that notice, but Old World isnt' what it once was. The new stuff has much less decoration to it, and does not mix well with the older, as the background colors and washes keep changing. The newer stuff has a 'cleaner' look, but much of the Old World charm has disappeared as they simplify the pattern (and I think it was done to produce them faster and with less skill and mistakes in the painting).

I've stalked the FB pages, especially the Temp-tationistas Anonymous page (they know and find out things way before it is 'out' to the public) I get my best information there. 

There is at least one 'buy sell and trade' TT page too, and you might find some of the older pieces of Poinsettia there too. It's a group and you have to join. There is also on FB "the temp-tations and pioneer woman marketplace" for buying and selling, again you have to join the group. 

But honestly, the FB page Temp-tationistas Anonymous is the best place for up to date information about what it out, and what is coming. Tara's own FB page has a lot of sneak peek videos of upcoming things too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

I'm not sure I'm too proud to admit it, but I've been buying TT since the very first set. I have extensive collections in OW blue, brown, spice, green Fireworkfetti OW Harvest and Poinsettia and a little yellow before it disappeared. I have extensive collections of FL blue, FL brown, FL Firework. Vintage Grace in two colors, and small sets of several other more obscure patterns.

You and I seem to be the only ones that notice, but Old World isnt' what it once was. The new stuff has much less decoration to it, and does not mix well with the older, as the background colors and washes keep changing. The newer stuff has a 'cleaner' look, but much of the Old World charm has disappeared as they simplify the pattern (and I think it was done to produce them faster and with less skill and mistakes in the painting).

I've stalked the FB pages, especially the Temp-tationistas Anonymous page (they know and find out things way before it is 'out' to the public) I get my best information there. 

There is at least one 'buy sell and trade' TT page too, and you might find some of the older pieces of Poinsettia there too. It's a group and you have to join. There is also on FB "the temp-tations and pioneer woman marketplace" for buying and selling, again you have to join the group. 

But honestly, the FB page Temp-tationistas Anonymous is the best place for up to date information about what it out, and what is coming. Tara's own FB page has a lot of sneak peek videos of upcoming things too. 

OK. Thanks again! Wow! You really are a Temp-tationista! I only have OW Green and Pointsettia. I've given my daughter some FL Green and my DIL OW Black and Polka Dot. I wish Tara would make a real pie dish - one that isn't so deep. I don't know anyone who makes those deep dish pies. I am always shopping for stoneware pie dishes that are the same depth as the pyrex ones.

Honored Contributor
So disappointed in this brand.....they discontinued the toile pattern very quickly a few years ago after I had started collecting it for two of my daughters. Moved on.
Super Contributor

Oceanfetti is the pattern that made me start buying TT, and it seems to have been discontinued. The last piece I saw was a paper towel ho,der, and that was on clearance several months ago. Lisa said that it would be back in the spring, but I haven't seen it -- the only seasonal colors I've seen lately are the two Fireworks patterns and Springfetti. The Spring colors haven't even been on. That's it for me.