Valued Contributor

To Tara Mc. with Temptations - WHY

don't you get a much greater inventory in the Floral Lace, Fireworks pattern in for example the new egg trays, etc.?  Or at least take Wait List that you fill in the future?  Obviously this is a very favored pattern and I'm not settling for another; just not purchasing.  PLEASE offer wait list on the items with Fireworks colorway - can't you see we all love it and it's patriotically friendly for the summer? 

Honored Contributor

Re: To Tara Mc. with Temptations - WHY

Vendors dont really have much say in what QVC stocks or how much they buy.  That's the job of their buyers.  If you do want Tara to read your request, try Facebook.  The vendors don't participate here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

keep checking her website also......things pop up there all the time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Waitlist is taken care of with customer returns and orders that don't get CC approval or are cancelled.  It is unrealistic to hold a waitlist for the months and months it takes to get something remade. 

Super Contributor

I have been asking for weekks for QVC to bring back the traditional round muffin pans. What does she do? She brings a star shaped set of muffin pans. Why is it so difficuly=t for them just to order the round muffin pans, and have them back in  stock. And before anyone mentions it. I'm well aware that I can buy them directly from Temptatiion's, they are in stock, and available. Having them on QVC I can get them on easy pay with my Q card

Honored Contributor

Many vendors at Q (or I guess it could be seen as Q itself, since they do indeed decide what they buy) bring a limited number of seasonal things that they know will be popular. 

In my opinion, it is done on purpose. The hosts and vendors use the excuse that they are testing the waters, to see how a product (or new style or color or pattern) will be received. Nonsense. They know what a hit some of this stuff is going to be. They order so little in order to create a frenzy. Once that seasonal pattern is gone, people buy up anything they can find in that pattern, and other patterns as well, thinking they better get something before it ALL is gone. 

It happens with Valerie Parr Hill merchandise too. But with Temp-tations, they know any seasonal pattern is going to fly out the door. They have seen that happen season after season, yet continue to have enough of the summer or fall or Christmas pattern to get through the first 30 seconds of a presentation (not exaggerating). 

I know a business doesn't want to get stuck with a lot of leftover seasonal merchandise, but they actually offend  a lot of customers with the few thousand of something they bring in and sell out of in minutes. Don't think in the long run, it is really a good business practice, but they seem to continue to do it.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Tara has been having HUGE sales on her website lately!!  can go to "Tara's Treasures"

Honored Contributor

gkelly wrote:

Sunshine45 wrote:

Tara has been having HUGE sales on her website lately!!  can go to "Tara's Treasures"

i know......it is like a race now to see how fast the limited items sell out. i have heard she is debating whether or not to change the times around a bit so that they are not always late at night.

hi @gkelly Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Yes, but would she offer easy pay?  On QVC I can get easy pay with my card